The always popular TINMAN TRI SERIES, is back bigger than ever in 2021 from Suncoast Beach in Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal.
With a relaxed atmosphere at the awesome Suncoast Beach venue, families can enjoy a festive vibe at the Tinman Tri Series,
making it great day out for the family with some fun and fitness for everyone.
With full road closure on the cycle route that takes on MY Avenue, the event is great for families that want to have fun and take up a challenge!
As you are all aware, the current Covid-19 Pandemic has inflicted some changes to our events. We ask you to kindly read and adhere to the below regulations at all times while participating in the TinMan event. Failure to adhere to these regulations could shut down our events or have other unfortunate consequences.
CURRENT COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All Athletes need to print and complete the COVID-19 Health Form for registration HERE
- Athletes need to sanitise as they enter the venue (Sanitizer stations to be provided)
- Athletes need to wear a mask until the swim start and reapply once finished.
- Athletes will be set off in a batch start
- No Spectators at the event, start / finish
- No Prize Giving
- Timing will be a Start & Finish Time only. Timing is done by Elite Timing.
- Staff and officials will be kept to a minimum to comply with regulations.
- Water tables will be self-service (32Gi Sachets and water cups are provided)
- All competitors will receive and ice cold aQuelle on the finish line
2021 TinMan Series Dates
- #1 – 11 April 2021
- #2 – 30 May 2021
- #3 – 29 August 2021
- #4 – 19 September 2021
- #5 – 10 October 2021
- #6 – 21 November 2021