The always popular TINMAN TRI SERIES, is back bigger then ever in 2021 from Suncoast Beach in Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal.
With a relaxed atmosphere at the awesome Suncoast Beach venue, families can enjoy a festive vibe at the Tinman Tri Series,
making it great day out for the family with some fun and fitness for everyone.
With full road closure on the cycle route that takes on MY Avenue, the event is great for families that want to have fun and take up a challenge!
As you are all aware, the current Covid-19 Pandemic has inflicted some changes to our events. We ask you to kindly read and adhere to the below regulations at all times while participating in the TinMan event. Failure to adhere to these regulations could shut down our events or have other unfortunate consequences.
CURRENT COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Entries limited to 500 Athletes only.
- All Athletes need to download a free FINISHTIME App for registration. (compulsory – Please go here to download and complete (Click Here)
- Athletes need to sanitise as they enter the venue (Sanitizer stations to be provided)
- Athletes need to wear a mask until the swim start and reapply once finished.
- Athletes will be set off in a batch start
- No Spectators at the event, start / finish
- Prize giving and lucky draw prizes will resume in 2021 – 10:30am
- Results will be Live at www.finishtime.co.za
- Team entries are now allowed
- Staff and officials will be kept to a minimum to comply with regulations.
- Water tables will be self-service (32Gi Sachets and water sachets are provided)
- All competitors will receive and ice cold drink on the finish line and our unique TinMan Medal
2021 TinMan Series Dates
- Tinman 1 – 17th January 2021
- TinMan 2 – 7th March 2021
- TinMan 3 – 18th April 2021
- TinMan 4 – 30th May 2021
- TinMan 5 – 1st August 2021
- TinMan 6 – 3rd October 2021
- TinMan 7 – 21st November 2021